In addition to the run-back timer function, the SLVT offers temperature control and an easy -to-read digital screen that displays the room temperature.
The SLVT has four status indicators and two operating modes which are set prior to the controller’s installation. It offers temperature control where users can set their comfort room temperature using either one of the temperature control buttons, however, they cannot increased it beyond the maximum comfort temperature set by the building owners or operators.
In Temperature and Timer mode, the SLVT acts as a 4-stage run-back timer where the heating period will be active until the run-back timer expires. There is a choice of three time periods available: 5, 15 or 30 minutes. When the button is pressed four times, this takes the run-back time period to 20, 60 or 120 minutes. In Temperature Control mode, it features temperature control for comfort and setback periods.
- Dimensions 86mmH x 26mmD x 85mmW
- Can operate multiple SL heaters
- Display screen shows actual room temperature, except briefly when either of the two temperature control buttons are pressed, the new target room temperature is then temporarily displayed
- Can set display for either Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Can set maximum comfort temperature
- Variable comfort control for user to adjust the temperature below the maximum comfort temperature
- 2 operating modes:
- Temperature and Timer Control: Controller acts as a 4 stage run-back timer where heating period will be active until run-back timer expires. Target room temperature can be set using temperature control buttons.
- Temperature Control: Features temperature control for comfort and setback periods.
- Choice of 3 time periods in Timer mode: 5, 15 or 30 minutes
- Comfort heat setting between 15°C to 35°C
- Setback temperatures can be used for frost protection or maintaining a minimum room temperature between 0°C to 15°C
- 4 light indicators around the button to show the status of the controller
- Easy operation
- Fits onto most standard single gang box Model No. Height Depth Width SLVT 86 26 85 Dimensions (mm):
- External input available to connect to any voltage free contact such as timers or BMS
- Can be powered by either mains 240V or 12VDC which allows SELV (Separated Extra Low Voltage) installation*
- * Power adapter not supplied