Suitable for any commercial premises or student accommodation where a heating cycle is required to be operational only when a controller is activated.
The SLPB, which has only one control button, allows the heaters to operate only when the controller is activated. It has four status indicators and operating modes which are set prior to the controller’s installation. In Basic mode, the controller simply switches the heater on and off when the button is pressed. In Timer mode, it acts as a 4-stage runback timer where the heating period will be active until the run-back timer expires. There is a choice of three time periods available: 5, 15 or 30 minutes. When the button is pressed four times, this takes the run-back time period to 20, 60 or 120 minutes. In Temperature Control mode, it features temperature control for comfort and setback periods which can also be used in conjunction with the Timer mode
- Dimensions 86mmH x 26mmD x 85mmW
- Can operate multiple SL heaters
- 3 operating modes:
- Basic: Switches the heater on and off when button is pressed.
- Timer: Controller acts as a 4 stage run-back timer where heating period will be active until run-back timer expires.
- Temperature control: Features temperature control for comfort and setback periods.
- Choice of 3 time periods in Timer mode: 5, 15 or 30 minutes
- Comfort heat setting between 15°C to 35°C
- Setback temperatures can be used for frost protection or maintaining a minimum room temperature 0°C to 15°C
- 4 light indicators around the button to show the status of the controller
- Easy operation
- Fits onto most standard single gang box
- External input available to connect to any voltage free contact such as timers or BMS
- Can be powered by either mains 240V or 12VDC which allows SELV (Separated Extra Low Voltage) installation